Contact with administrator:
Address: kamaviNET sp. z o.o., ul. Nowogrodzka 50 lok. 515, 00-695 Warsaw, Poland
Email: [email protected]
- Portal IrelandTravelDeals.com (hereinafter: “Portal”) is provided by kamaviNET sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-695, Poland) at ul. Nowogrodzka 50 lok. 515, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no. 0000753946; no. NIP (tax identification number) 7010867709; share capital of 195 000 PLN (hereinafter: “kamaviNET” or “Administrator”).
- Portal includes electronic services provided by kamaviNET on its own behalf in the irelandtraveldeals.com internet domain and its subdomains.
- It’s also possible to use websites and electronic services provided by third parties – including booking widgets – on the Portal. kamaviNET will not be a party to the contracts concluded and is not responsible for their content when using third party widgets.
- W ramach Portalu prezentowane są treści informacyjne przede wszystkim o tematyce turystycznej oraz treści o charakterze promocyjnym i reklamowym, dotyczące produktów i usług kamaviNET lub osób trzecich.
- Use of the Portal is based on these Rules, except for cases where the provisions of these Rules refer to special regulations.
- The rules of using the Portal are available to all Portal users at the Internet address https://www.irelandtraveldeals.com/terms-and-conditions/
- The Portal user is obliged to accept these rules by using the Portal.
- The law applicable to all legal relations arising from these Rules is polish law. All disputes will be settled by competent Polish common courts.
Protection of copyrights and other rights
- All rights to the Portal and all of its elements (including software, functional layout, graphic elements, databases and works presented as part of the Portal), with the exception of content originating and disseminated by users of the Portal, belong to kamaviNET or to entities cooperating with kamaviNET and are subject to legal protection.
- The reservation referred to in paragraph 1 above, applies in particular to:
- works protected under the act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2006, no. 90, item 631, as amended), in particular: literary and journalistic, scientific, cartographic, computer, plastic, photographic, industrial design, architectural, architectural and urban, urban, musical, verbal-musical, stage, stage-musical, choreographic, pantomime, audiovisual (including film) and others;
- databases subject to protection under the act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of Laws no. 128, item 1402, as amended);
- trade marks protected under the industrial property law act of June 30, 2000 (Journal of Laws of 2003, no. 119, item 1117, as amended);
- Internet domain names;
- other content and services protected on the basis of relevant provisions, including the act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (Journal of Laws of 2003, no. 153, item 1503, as amended).
- Using the Portal does not mean acquiring any rights to the Portal or its individual elements.
Confidentiality and data protection
- The administrator of personal data is kamaviNET sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-695, Poland) at ul. Nowogrodzka 50 lok. 515, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no. 0000753946; no. NIP (tax identification number) 7010867709; share capital of 5 000 PLN.
- The Data Protection Inspector is Krzysztof Dadura ([email protected]).
- Personal data will be processed in order to provide services on the Portal, including service of receiving notifications according to selected criteria based on consent to the processing of personal data.
- Personal data will be stored for the duration of the service.
- Everyone has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing of the data; the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the UODO, if he considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- Providing personal data is a condition of providing the Service. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to provide services available to logged in users, including the notification service.
- Data can be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will take place with the consent of the principles of generating notifications according to selected criteria. The consequence of such processing will be the automatic sending of notifications according to established criteria.
Users’ rights and obligations
- When using the Portal, users of the Portal are obliged to comply with the law and the provisions of these Rules, as well as the principles of social coexistence and decency.
- It is forbidden for users of the Portal to provide illegal content.
- kamaviNET is entitled to cease providing the Portal or its individual elements to the Portal user in the case of:
- violation of legal provisions by the Portal user, the provisions of these Rules, principles of social coexistence or decency;
- in the event of the Portal user acting to the detriment of kamaviNET, other Portal users or other persons.
- kamaviNET makes every effort to ensure that the information appearing on the Portal’s websites is reliable, complete, truthful and current, however it cannot guarantee that all information meets these conditions and that it can be used for any purpose by the Portal user. Therefore, we reserve that kamaviNET is not responsible for the consequences of using the information contained on the Portal’s websites and for information from other people.
- The Portal has links (connections) to websites enabling the use of websites and electronic services that are not provided by kamaviNET. Therefore, kamaviNET declares that:
- Portal users use websites and electronic services run by other entities solely on their own responsibility;
- these Rules do not apply to websites and electronic services provided by other entities; in this case, the rules for the use of websites and/or electronic services specified by the entities that provide them shall apply;
- is not responsible for the content of advertisements posted on the Portal and for any content originating from and disseminated on the Portal by other persons;
- kamaviNET is not responsible for non-performance or improper performance of services on websites and/or electronic services provided on the Portal, if it is caused by third parties.
- Complaints for the Services rendered may be submitted in writing to the address ul. Nowogrodzka 50 lok. 515, 00-695 Warsaw, Poland or by e-mail to [email protected]
- Complaints will be considered within 14 days.