Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of Users’ personal data provided in connection with their use of services on the Website (hereinafter: “Personal Data”) is kamaviNET sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-695, Poland) at ul. Nowogrodzka 50 lok. 515, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no. 0000753946; no. NIP (tax identification number) 7010867709; share capital of 195 000 PLN (hereinafter: “Administrator”).
The Data Protection Inspector is Mr. Krzysztof Dadura ([email protected]).
Rules for collecting Customer Personal Data
- Registration of a User Account, and thus access to greater functionality of the website, requires the User to provide Personal Data.
- Failure by the User to provide Personal Data will not allow Registration.
- Users’ personal data is processed in the following scope:
- providing the service of maintaining the User’s account and all Services related to it on the Portal – the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO);
- marketing – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Company – marketing of own products and services (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO),
- consideration of complaints, investigations and defenses in the event of mutual claims – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Company – (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO),
- sending commercial information by electronic means – only if the User agrees – the legal basis for data processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- The Regulations indicate which Services provided as part of the Website require providing Personal Data. If the Regulations state that providing Personal Data is necessary to provide the Service, you are obliged to provide it and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to provide such Services on the website www.deferias.pt..
- Users’ personal data may be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, provided that the User has given his consent. Automated decision-making will be based on the principles of analyzing User’s traffic on the Website in order to personalize the content and advertisements made available and to analyze the traffic on our pages. The consequence of such processing will be a better adjustment of the content of the Website pages to the User, including displayed advertisements, materials or recommendations to the User’s preferences or interests.
The scope of processing Personal Data and the period of processing
- The Administrator may ask the User to provide the following Personal Data:
- e-mail address,
- first name,
- last name,
- other data provided by User.
- The publisher also collects data about the Users’ IP address for statistical purposes and for more efficient resolution of reported problems.
- Users’ personal data will be stored for the duration of the Services, unless the law provides for a longer period of processing.
- Each User has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Each User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the UODO when he considers that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- The Administrator may send Users, including to the e-mail addresses provided by them, commercial information on the Administrator’s products and services as well as other products and services, provided that the User has agreed to receive them. The User may withdraw his consent at any time.
- The Administrator may process Personal Data to improve services, as well as to adapt ads, materials or recommendations displayed on the Website to the User’s preferences or interests, provided that the User has consented to this.
- “Cookies” are text files saved by the browser on the User’s computer disk in order to store information used to identify the User or to remember the history of his actions.
- The website uses technologies such as cookies, local storage and similar to collect and process personal data and operational data in order to personalize shared content and ads and analyze website traffic. Tthis technology is also used by our Trusted Partners who also want to serve ads best suited to your preferences. Cookies are IT data saved in files and stored on your end device (i.e. your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that the browser sends to the server each time you access a page from this device while you visit different pages on the Internet.
- “Cookies” are used to:
- identify the User and correctly assign historical data collected during previous visits to the Administrator’s Website,
- to better match the content and ads available to the expectations and interests of the User,
- maintaining the Customer’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter Passwords on each subpage of the Store’s website, and
- to facilitate the Administrator or advertisers presenting advertisements tailored to the User’s interests to the Internet User,
- optimizing the use of the Website,
- adapt the Website to the needs of Users,
- creating statistics of viewing the Website’s subpages,
- to collect anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how people use the Website, which helps in improving the functionality and content of the Website.
- Types of cookies used:
- Analytical – are used to collect data on the User’s behavior on the website (e.g. to be able to register clicks on advertising banners, data on visited subpages);
- Advertising – are used by the Administrator for promotional purposes. Usage profiles created using these cookies (e.g. by clicking on banner ads or visiting relevant subpages) are used to display advertisements or offers tailored to the User’s interests;
- Advertising cookies of Trusted Partners – third parties to the Administrator may collect data using advertising cookies. This allows us to provide advertisements based on users’ interests, based on an analysis of their behavior related to the use of websites (e.g. based on data about clicks on other banners).
- The User may not agree to place “cookies” on his computer, including via browser settings.
- In the browser’s Help section you can find instructions on how to disable the browser from saving “cookies”.
- By using cookies on the Website, we never identify Users’ identities based on information stored in cookies. Operating data (data on Users’ behavior) collected using cookies or other similar technologies can also be combined with demographic data (e.g. age, gender, size of the city) provided to us by Users when registering for our services. In such a case, the compiled data are devoid of any identifying markings of the User (anonymization). To achieve the objectives indicated above, the Administrator may cooperate with business partners, e.g. advertisers, research companies and application providers, with full protection of personal data.
- In addition to cookies, the Website may also collect data normally collected by internet system administrators as part of so-called logs or log files. Information contained in logs may include, among others IP address, type of platform and web browser, Internet provider and address of the page from which the Website was visited.
Transfer and Sharing of Personal Data
- The Administrator may transfer or disclose Personal Data to third parties if:
- the User agrees, or
- it will be justified by law, or
- it will be necessary for the performance and performance of the contract.
- In the above cases, Personal Data will be transferred on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data, unless the law excludes such an obligation. Entrusting the processing of Personal Data in the situation described in the first sentence will ensure the protection of Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act at a level at least the same as the security applied by the Administrator.
- Data may be entrusted to the following categories of recipients of personal data:
- entities providing services to the Administrator, including accounting and legal services;
- software suppliers, including analytical software,
- advertising providers, including the use of such partners’ software;
- content providers of the Website, including the use of their software.
- The Administrator provides the User with the option to delete his Personal Data from the Data Set at his request, as well as in other cases, pursuant to the provisions of applicable law.
- The Administrator may refuse to delete Personal Data if the User has not paid all amounts due to the Administrator or has violated the Regulations or applicable law, and the retention of Personal Data is necessary to determine the User’s liability.
- Each User has the ability to view and edit their Personal Data, at any time, as part of the functionality of the Website, after logging in using the e-mail address and password.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website and the Publisher in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
Address: kamaviNET sp. z o.o., ul. Nowogrodzka 50 lok. 515, 00-695 Warsaw, Poland
Email: [email protected]